This is a reminder that the 2018 NYSTAA Scholarship deadline is March 15, 2018. Each year NYSTAA awards four scholarships to transfer students valued at $2,000 each! Students can access the online scholarship here: http://www.nystaa.org/transfer-scholarship/
Please note that two-year college graduates must attend a NYSTAA member institution in order to receive the scholarship. A listing of NYSTAA members is included on the scholarship website page.
Eligible students are encouraged to apply!
Details and the application are included below:
- Have completed an Associate in Arts, Associate in Science or Associate in Applied Science by August 2018 from an active NYSTAA two-year member college
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5
- Apply and plan on attending a current four-year NYSTAA member institution
- Online scholarship application, including essay and uploaded unofficial transcripts from all colleges attended and courses in progress
- One letter of recommendation from a college administrator or faculty member, emailed as a Word or .pdf attachment, to NYSTAAScholarshipCommittee@gmail.com.
Contact Kristen Hargrave (email@example.com) if you have questions.
This is a reminder that the 2017 NYSTAA Scholarship is available on the NYSTAA website. Please visit: http://www.nystaa.org/transfer-scholarship/
The deadline is to apply is March 1, 2017. Please encourage eligible students to apply!
Here is the PDF version of the application:
Please let either Melissa Moore or me know of any questions you have.
Melissa Moore, Bryant and Stratton College: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca Mack, Monroe Community College: email@example.com
Fall and Full Year Foundation scholarships for the 2017-2018 year are now available at http://faculty.genesee.edu/schol/!
GCC offers a wide variety of scholarships that include academic merit, need based, major and residency. Students are encouraged to apply October 1st through January 1st for primary consideration. The full scholarship cycle for Fall and Full Year funding will run until April 1st.
Please encourage your students to apply today!
If you have any questions regarding scholarships please contact Tammy Arneth in the Foundation, Financial Aid Office or visit the scholarship webpage at http://www.genesee.edu/home/offices/finaid/scholarships/. Thank you!
The GCC Scholarship Committee