Genesee Community College’s 2018 Annual Security & Fire Safety reports are now available. This report is required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act and contains Clery Act reportable statistics for the calendar years 2015, 2016, and 2017 concerning reported crimes that occurred on all Genesee Community College campuses, College Village, and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from all GCC campuses. This report also contains institutional policies and procedures concerning campus security and safety, such as those concerning alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, fire safety, emergency response, and several other safety and security related matters.
A copy of this report can be obtained:
- Electronically by accessing the following web link (on the Campus Safety homepage) – https://www.genesee.edu/assets/file/campus-safety/AnnualSecurityReport.pdf
- The 2017 Fire Safety Report can be accessed electronically at the following link https://www.genesee.edu/assets/file/campus-safety/CVFireSafetyReport.pdf
- By contacting Campus Safety (ext. 6500)
- At the Campus Safety Office (located at the Batavia campus, on the first floor, off of the forum)
- At the Human Resources Office (located on the first floor, off of the forum, Room C108)
- At the Hub in the Student Success Center (first floor, main entrance, Student Success Center building)
Please contact Stephen Wise, Director of Campus Safety (email@example.com) with any comments or questions.