This is a reminder that the 2018 NYSTAA Scholarship deadline is March 15, 2018. Each year NYSTAA awards four scholarships to transfer students valued at $2,000 each! Students can access the online scholarship here: http://www.nystaa.org/transfer-scholarship/
Please note that two-year college graduates must attend a NYSTAA member institution in order to receive the scholarship. A listing of NYSTAA members is included on the scholarship website page.
Eligible students are encouraged to apply!
Details and the application are included below:
- Have completed an Associate in Arts, Associate in Science or Associate in Applied Science by August 2018 from an active NYSTAA two-year member college
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5
- Apply and plan on attending a current four-year NYSTAA member institution
- Online scholarship application, including essay and uploaded unofficial transcripts from all colleges attended and courses in progress
- One letter of recommendation from a college administrator or faculty member, emailed as a Word or .pdf attachment, to NYSTAAScholarshipCommittee@gmail.com.
Contact Kristen Hargrave (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.