Share your ideas in a presentation, poster, reading, art or performance.
Submit your abstract at: https://www.genesee.edu/home/events/scholars-symposium/submit-abstract/ Abstracts are due February 19.
- Fast Pitch (5-6 minute presentation of your business model to a panel of judges)
- Reading of Creative Work (15 minute reading of poetry, prose, fiction, or hybrid work)
- Research (15 minute oral presentation; 30 minute oral presentation)
- Research (Poster) (Presenters must prepare a 2-3 minute talk about their topic to share with interested parties. Presenters must stand/sit near poster for 60 minute session.)
- Panel Discussion (30 or 60 minute)
- Presentation of Experiential Education Experiences, Internships, Field Work, Travel (15 minute descriptive oral presentation includes Q&A; or a poster/portfolio presentation)
- Work in Progress Reading of Creative Work (WIP) (5 minute reading)
- Studio/Visual Art (Show a collection or piece of art)
- Theatrical Performance Music Composition (20 minute performance)
- Dance Choreography (20 minute performance)
- Film Production/Theatrical Script (20 minute performance)
- Pecha Kucha (7 minute oral presentation: 20 PowerPoint slides for 20 seconds each)
We look forward to seeing your work or seeing you in the audience on March 29th, 2018!
The Scholars Symposium is your opportunity to expand horizons, hone presentation skills and engage in our collective brain power for all to enjoy and to appreciate.
For further information go to: http://www.genesee.edu/events/scholars-symposium/
If you have questions, please contact JoNelle Toriseva firstname.lastname@example.org 585-343-0055 ext. 6627; Karen Huffman-Kelly, email@example.com 585-343-0055ext 6148; or Garth Swanson, GPSwanson@genesee.edu. 585-343-0055 ext. 6291 for more information.