Genesee Community College’s 2015 Annual Security & Fire Safety reports are now available. This report is required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act and contains Clery Act reportable statistics for the calendar years 2012, 2013, and 2014 concerning reported crimes that occurred on all Genesee Community College campuses, College Village, and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from all GCC campuses. This report also contains institutional policies and procedures concerning campus security and safety, such as those concerning alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, fire safety, emergency response, and several other safety and security related matters.
A copy of this report can be obtained:
• Electronically by accessing the following web link (on the Campus Safety homepage) http://www.genesee.edu/clery
• By contacting Campus Safety (ext. 6500)
• At the Campus Safety Office (located at the Batavia campus, on the first floor, off of the forum)
• At the Human Resources Office (located on the first floor, off of the forum, Room C108)
• At the Admissions Office (located on the second floor, Room C200)
Please contact me with any comments or questions.
Director of Campus Safety
Genesee Community College
One College Road
Batavia, New York, 14020
Phone (585) 343-0055 ext 6847