Valentine’s Day is the second most celebrated holiday around the world (behind New Year’s Day).
Single, dating, committed, hopeful, or even cynical –
This year, you have the rare opportunity to experience music royalty right here at GCC — and enjoy Valentine’s Day, too!
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2013
Stuart Steiner Theater
*daughter of world-renowned conductor/violinist Pinchas Zukerman and CBS news music correspondent Eugenia Zukerman
Top Ten Reasons you shouldn’t miss this show:
10. This is only the 2nd time EVER Natalia has performed in our area.
9. You get to enjoy original songs (not covers) and Natalia’s unique slide guitar playing.
8. By attending, you support independent music and the creative process.
7. For a couple bucks more than a movie ticket, you get an intimate, live performance.
6. Natalia’s brand new double CD currently is available ONLY at her shows and on her website.
5. The forecast for next week shows milder temperatures and low chance of precipitation.
4. The 90-minute concert starts at 7:00 PM — not too early, not too late.
3. The show is at our own Stuart Steiner Theater – comfortable, warm, great acoustics, not a bad seat in the house.
2. Concert proceeds benefit GCC students in the Criminal Justice and Vet Tech Clubs.
1. It’s Valentine’s Day…and the “Met My Mate” at GCC Alumni Reception starts at 6:30PM. Meet the alumni who met their mates right here under our very own roof!
$12 adult general admission
$10 GCC alumni/faculty/staff and adults ages 50 and over
$ 6 GCC students (with valid ID)
Advance sale tickets are available at the GCC box office (open Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday)
Call 345-6814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CONSIDER FORWARDING THIS EMAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Article in today’s Daily News, BTW…
For more information, please contact:
Donna Rae Sutherland
Associate Director of Marketing Communications
Leadership Genesee Class of 2005
GENESEE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
One College Road, Batavia, NY 14020