Just wanted to let everyone know that Roberts Wesleyan College (Rochester, NY) still has room in their B.S. in Organizational Management (degree completion program) ONLINE, which starts February 24th. We will be holding a lunch-time online/webinar information session for prospective students this Thursday, February 9th from 12pm – 1pm. To sign-up please visit: http://www.roberts.edu/daps/OMOnline/ and select the Feb. 9th date and fill-out the form located in the right side bar.
The OM program was initially introduced in 1986 as one of the first adult-oriented programs available in the United States. Since then, thousands of adult graduates have found success in the time-shortened format of the OM program. This program is perfect for adult students 25 and older who want to leverage both their experience and past credits to earn a business bachelor’s degree.
· Completion of OM program in 15 months
· Classes available online or 1-night per week in the classroom
· No admissions test (ACT/SAT) – admissions based on entrance essay
· No classroom tests – grades based on papers, presentations and projects
· Applied research project
· Credit for prior learning (CLEP/DSST/Life Learning Papers)
· Full-time status for financial aid
· Accredited by IACBE
· Must be age 25 or older (some exceptions for students 23-24 years old with significant work experience)
· Have some significant work experience
· 2-year degree or have earned at least 62 transferable credits from an accredited institution
· Freshman Composition (Grade of C or better)
· Complete the Application Form
· Submit and pass an application essay
Please send all prospective students to:
For other questions please contact me!
Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator
ROBERTS WESLEYAN COLLEGE
2301 Westside Dr.
Rochester, NY 14624